The Candy Land Theme Birthday Party
Candies, Sweets, chocolates are valuable currencies in a child's world. It lights up their eyes and makes their day. A CandyLand Theme Birthday Party will make any kids day special.
Decoration suggestions for a Candyland Theme Party
- Invites - The invitation to the Candy Theme Birthday should be shaped as a large lolly or a candy. The invite envelope can have a few candies as well.
- Venue Entrance - The decoration at the venue starts at the entrance which can have a very colorful table with a few bowls of candies and colorful hats for the kids.
Games for the Candyland Theme Birthday Party
- Candy Jar - Fill a transparent jar with a lot of candies and treats for the kids. Pass the jar around so the kids get a closer look at the jar. They now have to guess the number of candies and treats in the jar, the closest guess wins the jar.
- Break the pinata - Suspend the pinata filled with candies and treats. Kids get 3 hits to break the pinata blind folded.
- Four Corners - This is a musical game for both kids and adults. Four corners are designated with candy names and players are asked to dance
around the four corners till the music plays, at the end of which they have to choose a corner. A designated person is blindfolded before the start of the
game. When the music stops he calls out a candy name and all kids in that corner get eliminated. This continues until there is only one player left.