Free shipping above Rs 1500/-
Login with

Call +91-97860-19926 (11 AM - 7 PM)

Email: [email protected]

Event packages

Event packages by Untumble

Prime pack

Rs 9999/-

  • Backdrop - 8 ft
  • Entrance cutout
  • Character cutouts - 2 nos
  • 300 Balloons
  • Photo booth
Gallery : Aeroplane theme
Event packages by Untumble

Supreme pack

Rs 14,999/-

  • Backdrop - 8 ft
  • Entrance cutout
  • Character cutouts - 4 nos
  • 300 Balloons
  • Photo booth
  • Table cover
  • Digital Party Invitation
Gallery : Jungle
Event packages by Untumble

Entertainer pack

Rs 24,999/-

  • Backdrop - 8 ft
  • Entrance cutout
  • Character cutouts - 4 nos
  • 500 Balloons
  • Hats 20 nos
  • Wristbands 20 nos
  • Gift Bags 20 nos
  • Entertainer
  • Chalkboard (or) Photo collage
  • Table cover
  • Digital Party Invitation
Gallery : Barnyard
Event packages by Untumble

Handmade paper flower stage

Rs 17,000/-

  • Backdrop - 10x8 ft
  • Lights for backdrop
  • Welcome board
  • 300 Balloons
Event packages by Untumble

Handmade ribbons & paper flowers stage

Rs 12,000/-

  • Backdrop - 10x8 ft
  • Welcome board
  • 300 Balloons
Event packages by Untumble

Handmade danglers stage

Rs 17,000/-

  • Backdrop - 10x8 ft
  • Lights for backdrop
  • Welcome board
  • 300 Balloons
Add-ons
Baby Alphabets Rs 350
Glitter Alphabets (Per letter) Rs 400
Chalkboard 1.5 feet Rs 800
Photo Collage 2 feet Rs 1080
Hats (Pack of 10) Rs 300
Wristbands (Pack of 10) Rs 120
Gift Bags (Pack of 10) Rs 350
Tutu table cover Rs 1,000
Entertainment
Games Organizer Rs 5,500
Tattoo artist Rs 3,500
Balloon sculpting Rs 4,000
Magician Rs 5,500
Note
  • Available in cities around Coimbatore
  • Transportation charges extra
  • Images are for reference only
  • 75% advance and remaining 25% payment a day before the event
  • Booking confirmation needed 1 week in advance from party date
  • Photo can be added to backdrop where applicable
  • GST 18% applicable